Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- 2022 Child Care Food Program
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN HAMILTON, MADISON COUNTIES ADVISE OF WASTEWATER CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER
- Health Officials in Hamilton, Madison, and Suwannee Counties Advise of Wastewater Contamination In The Withlacoochee And Part Of Suwannee Rivers
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals