Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN HAMILTON, MADISON COUNTIES ADVISE OF WASTEWATER CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER
- Health Officials in Hamilton, Madison, and Suwannee Counties Advise of Wastewater Contamination In The Withlacoochee And Part Of Suwannee Rivers
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals